Friday, August 12, 2011

Froggies "Dancing in the Rain" from Jody Bergsma

Having lived in Bellingham, Washington, I feel a special kinship with Bellingham artist Jody Bergsma.  If you haven't seen her artwork, you should check it out.  I love her interpretations of wildlife, especially the frogs.  The name of the print below is "Dance in the Rain".  The artist has written "Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass..It's About Learning To Dance In The Rain." I have to giggle a little at that statement because, as anyone who lives in the rainy part of the Pacific Northwest knows, if you have a tendency to wait for the storm to pass before you do something, you'll never do much of anything. ,,,/\_(Ф~◦ ◦~Ф)_/\,,,



 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL...some where on your blog I left a comment for you. I think around aug 6th.

    ReplyDelete