Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Eighteen Frog-shaped Cakes: Leaping Loads of Fun!


My brother has asked me to make a special frog cake for my sister-in-law. I was searching on the internet and found plenty of ideas. Here are a few examples for inspiration.  Let me know if you have any other fun ideas for the perfect frog cake.  ,,,/\_(Ф~◦ ◦~Ф)_/\,,,


How clever adding cupcakes to the mix!


Add some wings and she'd be a Fairy Frog Princess.


 
My Favorite.  Those lil' kissing frogs are just too cute!



A happy frog for any occasion.




I just love the graceful lines on this cake.



A cute use of novelty 3D frog and ducky figures.


Froggies at the swimming hole.




A sweet baby frog for a baby's birthday.





Wow! Look at that tongue!


From a mold.  The bug really adds to the charm.


The piped frosting brings the cake to life.


A cute yet simple fondit covered frog.

A professionally made frog cake.  Cute staging.


Mr. Toad is dressed for a party!



A great way to add an inscription to the cake.




Another easy to make fun frog cake from a cake mold.

This colorful frog would be a hit at any birthday party.





Front view of fondit covered toad.
Rear view of fondit covered toad.



No comments:

Post a Comment